How do I edit a selected order (eg.add a product)
In Certain Situations, the administrator must manually add or replace products in some sort of order, for example the client wants to place an order, or is calling to ask about its editing. It is for this, you must proceed According to the instructions given below.
- Go to the menu SALES> ORDERS
- Find the right order, and in the actions column click Edit
- From the vertical menu on the left select the tab Ordered products
- Click on the button add product is an order
- Using a search engine find the product you want to add to the order and in the column Actions
click on the icon that add this product.
Was this answer helpful?
In certain situations, the administrator must manually add or replace the data on the client...
Comments to the order can be used in two cases: If you want to add a note for yourself (for...
Once the order is dispatched, you need to inform customer about its shipment details so that...