How do I add (change) the domain (address) of the store
The domain of the store, is the website address that is visible in your web browser. Each store can be visible under multiple domains. To hook up a new domain under the store, follow these steps.
- In the Administration Panel, go to
CONFIGURATION > HOSTING > DOMAIN , and then click Add domain.
- Look on the information box, type in a new domain in the field The domain name , and then click Add.
- In the list of domains will appear the newly added domain. If the DNS settings of domain, are correct, in the column DNS Settings the status will change to correct. Otherwise, the status remains incorrect informs you about the need to change your domain's DNS settings.
- After you add the correct domain in the Panel, and change the DNS settings, the store will be available under the addresses: both the old (e.g. example.shop.com) and the new (e.g. new-domain.com).The email accounts will equally work on both domains, for example. email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
- If the newly added domain needs to be the main adress, go to the
CONFIGURATION > BASIC SETTINGS > STORE INFORMATION
and in the Store address type the new domain name.
If this domain is going to be the only one that appears in your browser window, change Force shop address to YES (works like redirect 301)
Was this answer helpful?
Recurring tasks unfinished message means that your server is not included in the cyclic running...
Starter Standard Premium The capacity of the software 5 GB 25...
You do not have a server? The store can be installed on your server The minimum...
The webshop has no backup option, due to the high complexity of such module. Backups are...