How to activate store indexing
HOW TO ACTIVATE SEARCH ENGINES INDEXING FOR YOUR STORE
In order to make it easier for search engines to find and index your store, and to increase the chance to appear in the lead search list when you type the right keywords:
- Go to CONFIGURATION > MARKETING > SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION.
- Fill out first three fields at least:
Page Title - Page title, is helpful in the search engine optimization,
META Description - description of the page, is helpful in the search engine optimization,
META Keywords - keywords, separated by spaces.
- If you have more experience, fill in the other fields in this menu (this is not required, they have predefined content).
- Very important in the search engine optimization is also filling out bookmarks Positioning while editing (or create) following store content: products, categories, articles and information pages.WHERE IS THE GOOGLE SITEMAP FILE
The address of the Google Sitemap file is located in the SETTINGS > MARKETING > SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION > Google Sitemap.
Google Sitemap is a list that contains links to all the products and categories in your store. To speed up the appearance of links to your own store in Google, copy the link to the site map and submit it to Google Webmaster Tools.
Was this answer helpful?
1. To verify your website property and submit the sitemap, kindly go to the Google search...
In the update 5.4.10 online stores including introduced Yeswebshop some tweaks to optimize the...
1 Go to "SETTINGS » MARKETING » SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION" 2 Edit the field "page title"...