How to activate paytm payment in zencommerce
PayTM is India’s most trusted payment wallet... Zencommerce allows you to collect payment from your customer's PayTM wallet in a very seamless manner. After installing this PayTM App your customers can make payment using UPI, Debit/Credit Cards, Net Banking, PayTM Wallet. Once you install this PayTM application you can start using PayTM as payment gateway, if you have any difficulties while installing or activating you can write us on firstname.lastname@example.org | (every ticket is answered in a maximum of 48 hours)
Steps for activating Paytm Payment gateway:
1. Go to Application > App Store
2. Mouseover on PayTM app and click the install button, once you install the app it will get available your Application > “My Application” section.
3. Go to Application > My Application section and select newly installed “PayTM Payment Gateway” and click on “Settings”
4. Once you click on Settings, Click on “OK” button to make it full screen.
5. This application is paid application hence fist you will need to make a small payment for using this app and make it available for your store. To purchase this application, click on “Click here” to make payment
6. Once you click on “Click here” link, you will get re-directed to Zencommerce client panel where you would need to enter your store name and click on “Add to Cart” (You can put your domain name or the trial link which is xxxxxxx.myzencommerce.in | either of one you can enter)
7. Click on Checkout and enter your Zencommerce account details (Email ID and Password which is already registered with Zencommerce), if you are unable to find it, please contact the support team of Zencommerce to get this login credentials reset for you. (Zencommerce team will provide you these credentials within a few minutes).
8. Once the payment is done, go back to your store admin panel, Application > My Application > Paytm Payment gateway. Enter your store login details to authenticate the user.
9. Once it is authenticated, enter PayTM “Merchant Id” and “Merchant Key” and click on “Submit”
10. Once you complete all the processes as mentioned above the “Paytm Payment Gateway” will get activated and one new payment method will get added under Configuration > Sales > Payment.
11. Connect this newly added payment method to the respective currency from Configuration > Sales > Payments. Please select INR currency from “Supported Currencies”
12. After selecting supported currencies, connect PayTM payment method with the shipping method. Go to Configuration > Sales > Shipping > Select “PayTM” for supported payment method and click on save.
For any query get in touch with our support team on email@example.com or call us on 022-27729229
Was this answer helpful?
Show your website visitors (users) about the recent purchases that have taken place on your...
Product Discount Counter“Product Discount Counter” will allow you to activate the Timer on the...
Giddh is a cloud-based accounting platform that simplifies accounting for businesses of all...
Variants are like giving provision to customers for choosing any products option (like size of a...
Main feature: application provides possibility to check if a product can be shipped to the...